Success stories across the SaaS community have inspired more SaaS startups than ever, globally. With new players and ever-changing expectations, entrepreneurs have to follow new rules and find new ways to win the hearts of customers and potential investors.
Kick off 2018 with the right resolutions. Join us to learn more about what you need to do to get ahead from our panel of experienced SaaS executives and founders.
- Jennifer Warawa [Moderator]
- EVP, Partners, Accountants & Alliances, Sage
- Sage provides today’s business builders with a new generation of solutions to manage everything from money to people.
- Eric Spett
- CEO, Co-Founder, Terminus
- Terminus is a leading account-based marketing (ABM) platform enabling B2B marketers to target companies, engage decision-makers and accelerate sales pipeline velocity at scale
- Tim Quinn
- CEO, Co-Founder, ThingTech
- ThingTech is an IoT platform providing real-time visibility of high value assets, equipment and mobile workforce.
- Scott Voigt
- CEO, Co-Founder, FullStory
- FullStory helps you build incredible online experiences using session replay, customer analytics, click maps, and more.
6:00 – 6:30 PM Check-in & Drinks
6:30 – 7:00 PM Panel | The New Rules of SaaS
7:00 – 7:15 PM Audience Q&A
7:15 – 9:00 PM Networking Reception