DISRUPT is an information exchange designed to energize, inform and empower executives, business leaders and people in the HR field.
Are you tired of the same old approach to Human Resources? Are you ready to start talking about talent in a whole new way? DisruptHR is for you!
DisruptHR is built on the belief that how we’ve approached people and talent in the past won’t be the best way to approach it in the future.
Not only will you have the opportunity to learn and be entertained, you will have the chance to network and socialize with leading-edge HR & Recruitment Practitioners. Food and beverages will be provided.
- Crystal Kadakia – “The Talent Is Your Competition”
- Alex Putman – “How To Create a Hollywood Style Employer Brand”
- Dr. Christy Panico – “Garbage In, Garbage Out-Why Succession Planning Fails!”
- Sean Glaze – “How To Transform Employees Into Teammates!”
- Dawn McGovern – “What Would Lucy Do!”
- Vicki Lauter – “Leadership Lessons I Learned From A Homeless Man”
- Shawn McKnight – “Should You Ditch The Annual Review”
- Kelly Vandever – “I’m Their Manager-Do I Have To Be Their (facebook) Friend?”
- Laura Genevish – “Becoming The Agent Coulson of Team Building”
- Joe Colavito – “A New Way To View Work and Measure Performance”
- David Glass – “Baseball, Tic-Tac-Toe and Financial Dysfunction”
- Pat Lynch – “Re-Thinking Outplacement-It Does Not Have to Be Terrible”
- Reiner Lomb – “Unleashing Employees Full Potential and Maximizing Engagement”
- Gene Eidelman – “Disrupt The Hiring Process”