About this Event
Atlanta Tech Village launched the It Takes A Village Pre-Accelerator Program in 2018 to give beta-stage startups led by women and people of color the opportunity to gain direct access to community, education, mentorship, and capital.
With a combined $1.1M+ raised in seed investments and $2.5M generated in revenue to-date, we are happy to celebrate the progress and success of Cohort #5 who will be adding to these numbers!
From a virtual navigation platform for cancer care delivery to a home decorating solution powered by tech, we curated a unique group of startups to help them along their entrepreneurial journey this Spring ’20. The startup founders operated in a “new normal”, going completely virutal for 3 months. While the program was virtual, there wasn’t a shortage of creativity, ideation, lessons learned and consistent hard work– this is the founder’s journey, after all!
Join us June 1, 2020 to virtually view live demos + pitches of these resilient, innovative startup founders. The livestream link will be provided on this Eventbrite page. Be sure to follow Atlanta Tech Village’s social media accounts to see updates on this graduation celebration!
We hope to see new faces tuned in as we toast to:
1. iAccess Brandon Winfield https://www.iaccess.life/
2. Dinote Bobby Gilbert https://www.dinote.co/
3. Love Home Candice Jordan http://loveforhome.com/
4. Metriqq Thomas Clifton https://metriqq.com/
5. MyTotem Ashley Richardson https://www.totemagency.co/
6. Nova (Cancer Blueprint) Trellis Usher https://thecancerblueprint.com/
7. HearthMates Cesar Flores https://www.hearthmates.com/