Join the Launchpad2X Team and Monice Hooks of Invest Atlanta (the Economic Development Authority for the City of Atlanta) for an overview of how they can help you with growing your company in Atlanta.
- Learn about their Innovation + Entrepreneurship toolkit to support entrepreneurs in growing their companies in Atlanta through programs that provide access to funding, customers, and tech talent. For example, some past Launchpad2X alum has participated in the International Exchange Program and Students2Startups.
- Find out about the incentives and financing opportunities offered via Invest Atlanta (City of Atlanta).
- Understand requirements for maintaining a business license.
- Navigating the resources and tips and tricks of the Atlanta startup ecosystem.
- Have questions? Ask us anything!
Join us at Atlanta Tech Village for an enlightening session covering all of this and more on how to Grow Your Company in Atlanta.
About Monica Hooks:
An Atlanta native that brings 15+ years of experience to the table including business affairs, brand marketing, technology development, strategic partnerships, and relationships within the Atlanta business and startup community, including but not limited to Metro Atlanta Chamber, GATech ATDC, Black Women Talk Tech, Georgia Women’s Business Council, Launchpad2X, Atlanta Tech Angels, Women Who Code, Invest Atlanta and others.
For those that are new to the launchpad2x program, please join us for your first event free by selecting the ‘LP2X Guest’ ticket at checkout
For our Grads and Supporters, we encourage you to sign up for an annual membership to unlock all of the benefits that we have to offer by clicking HERE. Already a Member or Sponsor? Select ‘LP2X Member’ ticket at checkout
Not an LP2X member, but you love our events? You may purchase a 1-time event ticket for $25.00 by selecting the ‘General Public’ ticket at checkout.