Profiting From the FinTech Revolution
We are in the midst a worldwide FinTech revolution that is changing the way we invest, borrow, lend, pay for goods and services and save for retirement. It is reinventing currency, democratizing the flow of capital and giving rise to an entirely new generation of tech-centric financial leaders.
Join us on August 16th at the Atlanta Tech Village and learn how investors of all sizes, businesses in all stages of growth, and financial services providers of all echelons stand to profit from this FinTech revolution.
It is an unprecedented opportunity to see some of the latest financial tools, technologies, products and apps that are coming down the pike as well as to rub elbows with renowned FinTech leaders.
Key discussion points include:
- The renaissance of the retail investor and the journey back to peer-to-peer investing;
- Technologies that will ensure the scalability of online platforms and enable traditional financial services providers to increase AUM;
- The quest for yield and the next-generation of retail alternatives;
- How millennials will fuel the growth of FinTech and redefine financial services;
- The magnitude of tax-deferred micro alternative investing;
- How FinTech will replace the 401k and transform the way Americans save for retirement;
- Delivering yield while rebuilding local communities.
Please make sure to arrive thirsty for knowledge and some good wine!
Please note that this event is by invitation only. If your colleagues are interested in attending, please feel free to have them email firstname.lastname@example.org about ticket availability.