Whether you’re a member or a guest, everyone is welcome to Startup Chowdown!
About this event
Our Fridays are full of serendipitous interactions, and we’re inviting you to join! You don’t have to be an Atlanta Tech Village member to share a meal with fellow innovators, entrepreneurs, and other cool people doing cool things. Startup Chowdown is the largest weekly gathering of tech startups in Atlanta, averaging 100+ people every Friday. No formal networking – just a casual, catered lunch. Grab some food and a seat, and introduce yourself to someone new.
Want to be a part of it? Here’s what you need to know:
- Startup Chowdown is held on the first and third Friday of the month (with a few exceptions) at 12pm in our Event Center.
- The line often goes out the door! Get there at 11:45am to get at the head of the line.
- Not a Village member? We would love to have you! You can purchase tickets in advance or at the door. Tickets are only $10! Please note: we do NOT accept cash.
- Stay for Pitch Practice most Fridays after lunch at 1pm. Free of charge, meet other entrepreneurs in the Pitch Practice Boardroom in the back of the Event Center where you can network, provide feedback, and practice your pitch!
- Not sure how to get to the Village? Get directions here.
Paid visitor parking is available in our parking deck. Don’t park in the Old Navy parking lot or your car will get booted! The Village is also a convenient 5 minute walk from the Buckhead MARTA station.