Attention students! Interested in working with a startup? Curious about entrepreneurship? Join us for a unique opportunity to connect with startups at Atlanta Tech Village that are looking for interns to join their team!
- Types of internships available include sales, marketing, social media, content writing, software development, and administrative.
- Both high school and college students are welcome
- Food and drink will be provided
- Brief keynote from David Cummings, founder and CEO of Atlanta Tech Village
- Dress code is startup casual – less dressy than business casual, but look nice
- Students should bring 20-25 copies of their resume
- Free parking in Atlanta Tech Village’s parking deck
- Atlanta Tech Village is accessible by MARTA: Get off at the Buckhead Marta Station and walk south on Peachtree Rd. Then turn right on Piedmont Rd. The building is approximately an 11 minute walk from the station.
20+ participating startups including:
- Lightshed Healthcare Technologies
- Frogtoon Media
This event is open to students, educators, and Atlanta Tech Village members only.