Have an idea? Do you crave to build something? Each Thursday this summer, you will learn from the best in the industry about what it looks like to start your own company and how to do it well. The Village is all about growing startups in Atlanta. Our mission is to provide FREE training, support, and guidance to entrepreneurs. Let’s do this!
We will explore different agile development methodologies, and how to mold the process for your unique team. We’ll also take a look at building an MVP (minimum viable product) in 2018 — from choosing the technology stack, to leveraging free services, and finally going beyond the minimum.
Bio: Don is the co-founder of LanguaTalk.com, a language learning platform, and a cloud engineer at Google. Don bootstrapped and exited a SaaS marketing automation platform. Also, he is a proud graduate of Georgia Tech. His specialties include product / software development, technical architecture in the cloud, and engineering leadership.
Want to learn more about the other sessions? You can do that here:
- June 3rd – Intro to Entrepreneurship with India Hayes
- June 10th – Customer Discovery with Jon Harmer
- June 17th – Creating an MVP with Don Pottinger
- June 24th – Marketing 101 with Alan Woodruff
- July 1st – Sales 101 with David Kurkjian
- July 8th – Creating Your Culture with Megan Mountain
- July 15th – Startup Legal with Nick Foreste
- July 22nd – Funding 101 with Kim Seals
- July 29th – Pitching with Jacey Lucus