Have an idea? Do you crave to build something? Each Thursday this summer, you will learn from the best in the industry about what it looks like to start your own company and how to do it well. The Village is all about growing startups in Atlanta. Our mission is to provide FREE training, support, and guidance to entrepreneurs. Let’s do this!
Marketing 101 with Alan Woodruff
Your brand IS your customer’s experience with your company, which is why it’s essential to develop a go-to-market plan that includes customer journeys and empathy mapping before launching. This Branding/Go-To-Market class will introduce you to key concepts and tools that will ensure you are reaching the right people and creating experiences that will drive measurable growth.
Bio: Expert marketer and strategist, with over 16 years of experience, leading and executing consumer driven initiatives across global markets and diverse industries i.e. CPG, Finance, Retail and Technology. Helping large and small companies create marketing plans to drive growth based on a research first approach of understanding business challenges and consumer needs.
Want to learn more about the other sessions? You can do that here:
- June 3rd – Intro to Entrepreneurship with India Hayes
- June 10th – Customer Discovery with Jon Harmer
- June 17th – Creating an MVP with Don Pottinger
- June 24th – Marketing 101 with Alan Woodruff
- July 1st – Sales 101 with David Kurkjian
- July 8th – Creating Your Culture with Megan Mountain
- July 15th – Startup Legal with Nick Foreste
- July 22nd – Funding 101 with Kim Seals
- July 29th – Pitching with Jacey Lucus