Have an idea? Do you crave to build something? Each Thursday this summer, you will learn from the best in the industry about what it looks like to start your own company and how to do it well. The Village is all about growing startups in Atlanta. Our mission is to provide FREE training, support, and guidance to entrepreneurs. Let’s do this!
Pitching with Jacey Lucus
As an entrepreneur, you’re going to have ample opportunities to tell people about the company you’re building, aka, pitch to them!
In this class we we will cover:
- What is a pitch?
- The importance of defining who to pitch to.
- The importance of the format of your pitch.
- The importance of the delivery of that pitch
- And finally how to make your pitch deck look good!
Whatever stage you’re in, our goal is to help you tell your story in the best way possible.
Bio: Jacey is a community builder, startup enthusiast, marketing master, podcaster, and loves hearing people’s stories. She is also the Marketing Lead at Atlanta Ventures.
Want to learn more about the other sessions? You can do that here:
- June 3rd – Intro to Entrepreneurship with India Hayes
- June 10th – Customer Discovery with Jon Harmer
- June 17th – Creating an MVP with Don Pottinger
- June 24th – Marketing 101 with Alan Woodruff
- July 1st – Sales 101 with David Kurkjian
- July 8th – Creating Your Culture with Megan Mountain
- July 15th – Startup Legal with Nick Foreste
- July 22nd – Funding 101 with Kim Seals
- July 29th – Pitching with Jacey Lucus