Join us for the Women + Tech Book Club at Kula Coffee Co inside Atlanta Tech Village every other month, on the first Monday of the month.
We get together at 5:00pm to read a book to grow both personally and professionally. By each meeting, we try to have the entire book read but if you don’t get through the whole book (or even part of it), don’t let that stop you from coming. All are welcome!
This year we will be reading:
- February 3 – Becoming by Michelle Obama
- April 6 – Alpha Girls by Julian Guthrie
- June 1 – Wolfpack by Abby Wambach
- August 3 – Everything is Figureoutable by Marie Forleo
- October 5 – More than Enough by Elaine Welteroth
- December 7 – Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert