What has COMFORT cost you? Think about that for a minute and let that sink in. Has comfort cost you a dream, a career, an idea, an incredible opportunity or maybe a relationship? What did you abandon or not allow yourself permission to explore because of FEAR of leaving your Comfort Zone?
We know what it feels like to be incarcerated by FEAR. Fear of the unknown…fear of failure…fear of success…fear of not being good enough. It’s heavy! Are you ready to put the weight down and come out of your Comfort Zone? This interactive course will help you do just that!
During this session, you will:
- Learn the true meaning of courage and craft your own personal definition
- Compare and contrast the impacts and results of continually living in your ComfortZone vs. intentionally operating from your Courage Zone.
- Identify the most common courage crushers and how to avoid them
- Discuss the personal and professional costs of both comfort and courage and the lastingeffects
- Discover 4 effective techniques to help you live more courageously
- Participate in a 21-day Courage Challenge that will help you immediately move out of your Comfort Zone
- Identify a Courage Coach to help hold you accountable during the Courage Challenge
This event is sponsored by our friends at Truist
Ladies of Atlanta, it’s time to come together to make the phrase “Women in Tech” obsolete! Join us as we openly discuss personal and professional growth, challenges in the workplace, community involvement, and whatever else is on your mind. Our Village can be the one to make women in tech the status quo.
Second Wednesday of the Month
12:00pm – 1:30pm
To empower women in tech through a kick-ass network, intentional teaching & purposeful community because it does take a village.
Our goal is to make to Atlanta the number one place for “women in tech” (because clearly it’s not Silicon Valley).