Work for iFOLIO. We are hiring talented individuals for our Team!
iFOLIO® digital platform shortens sales cycles and accelerates deals with personalized customer experiences for digital storytelling. iFOLIO, headquartered in Atlanta, has a patent pending technology and customers throughout the U.S. and in 58 countries including brands like the Atlanta Falcons, Equifax, iD Tech, Metro Atlanta Chamber, HLR Law and more!
Join us and apply today!
Customer Success Manager – Full Time Position:
We are looking for an experience Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our team. This position requires customer engagement, critical thinking skills, project management, and communication skills, and the mindset of a self-starter. You will define, quantify, and analyze relationships alongside iFOLIO’s best practices to help clients maximize success. As the main point of contact for the client, you will understand the client’s business and needs and will focus efforts that result in customer satisfaction and client retention.
· Lead client kick-off meetings and on-boarding workshops.
· Communicate how iFOLIO makes an impact for our client’s business and elevate end users and decision makers
· Manage a set of accounts engaging with clients remotely and in person to deliver strategic business reviews (SBRs) at appropriate regular intervals
· Analyze performance and integrate insights into clients’ tailored customer success plans (CSP)
· Be open to “wearing multiple hats” with a readiness to support all members of the iFOLIO team – flexibility is key for this role!
· Constantly demonstrate ownership and outstanding results through your own relentless pursuit of excellence on behalf of our clients
· Use your superior communication in resourceful and creative ways to build partner relationships.
· Provide weekly report to management and keep CRM updated
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, with a glass-half full attitude, time management/organizational skills, prioritization, and proactive customer engagement to effectively manage your book of business, and ensure quick time to value for our customers.
· Bachelor’s Degree required, marketing or business degree preferred
· 4+ years of experience in a customer facing SaaS account management role
· 2+ years of experience guiding customers to success (preferably on a MarTech platform).
· Proven ability to establish and build lasting customer relationships with mid-market and/or enterprise accounts
· Excellent communication and presentation skills required. -SalesForce a plus
Join us our innovative team today!
Apply today! Send your resume and examples of work to email@example.com
Specify Customer Success Manager