Work for iFOLIO. We are hiring talented individuals for our Team!
iFOLIO® digital platform personalizes the marketing experience for sales engagement. iFOLIO, an Atlanta based firm, has a patent pending technology and thousands of customers throughout the U.S. and in 58 countries.
Join us and apply today!
Senior Account Executive – Full Time Position:
We are looking for an exceptional software/enterprise sales leader as we grow our rock-star team and the business. This position requires drive, critical thinking skills, persuasion, communication skills, and the mindset of a self-starter.
Job Description: The immediate goal for this position is to develop a pipeline and close contracts for iFOLIO SaaS platform license subscriptions.
· Manage sales cycle starting with discovery, building and managing relationships, to the close of business.
· Acquire new business by building a network of customers and industry contacts to facilitate sales development and successes.
· Identify key decision makers at prospect companies & Secure meetings with target contacts in target market
· Partner closely with the Creative team to customize product demonstrations and solution packages based on client requirements
· Prepare proposals that outline consultative solutions to meet client needs
· Develop referrals and reference accounts by building long-term strategic relationships
The ideal candidate is driven for achievement, confident, optimistic, and persuasive.
· 7+ years of solution sales experience, 5 years in the high tech and/or software space, with a history of driving, managing and closing enterprise deals
· Experience selling software (cloud/SaaS) to large, strategic enterprise accounts
· Proven ability to hit or exceed sales quota
· Ability to articulate value proposition to C-Level, Sales and Marketing executives
· Proven consultative sales solution skills in a SaaS/Cloud environment
· MarTech experience a plus
· Travel required. Will be responsible for large geography. Travel will include working with sales employees, attending business meetings, industry meetings or working with key customers.
· MBA a plus
What you’ll enjoy about joining our team: Our team members’ well-being is just as important to us as their work. We offer competitive salary & flexible remote work options to help maintain work-life balance. We also provide commuter benefits, snacks, happy hours, team-building events and so many other perks! We live our core values every day: Glass Half-Full, Focus on Results, Team Over Self, Bias to Action, & Customer First!
Join us & Apply today! Send your resume to email@example.com and specify Senior Account Executive.