Village Curriculum is offered in 2-3 week courses, twice a year during the fall and spring months. These intensive courses are currently offered in the subjects of Customer Theory, Go To Market, and Funding.
Customer Theory: Evidence-based entrepreneurship. The scientific methods for business creation. The process through which we prove or disprove our assumptions.
- We outline our assumptions (hypotheses)
- We define how to test these (questions)
- We determine if we have proved/disproved our assumptions
- We iterate!
- We articulate our value props
- We formulate our business thesis
- We build
An action plan that specifies how a company will reach target customers and achieve competitive advantage. The reasoning behind a GTM strategy is to provide a blueprint for delivering a product or service to your customer, taking into account such factors as pricing and distribution.
Exploring the who, what, when, where, and why of raising capital. How should you raise? Should you raise? How much and when?