Thankful. Filled with gratitude. Pleased.
All adjectives that describe how we feel about the Village family and the Atlanta tech community. While 2018 hasn’t been the easiest year, nationally or even globally, one thing that has remained is how thankful and grateful we are for you. While Villagers will always be our #1 reason to be thankful, we thought we’d let you in on the other 9.
2. Community kitchens where we break bread and pour coffee and in return make friends.
3. The Village rooftop because throwing a party with the Atlanta skyline as a backdrop is always a 10/10.
4. Thoughtfulness. Things like our Director of Security, Jewell Lane, knowing not only your name but your Uncle Larry’s name and birthday, too.
5. A focus on health and wellness in a world that is moving a million miles a minute. Weekly free yoga classes remind us to slow down and to fill our hearts with gratitude.
6. Kindness. With 1000 Villagers, it sounds impossible that they’re all actually nice but we see it lived out each and every day.
7. Connecting and being surrounded with fellow entrepreneurs. The experience of being a Villager is priceless and so incredibly special.
8. Wisdom, wisdom, wisdom. Our Mentors and Advisors are so passionate about helping Villagers succeed.
9. Our Community Partners and Village Champions. Where would we be without our awesome partners that provide connections, funding, and services to our startups?
10. Fun. Our community is always up for some good old-fashioned fun. From the silly games at Chowdown to the “punny” newsletters, thanks for humoring us!
We are the Village. We are a community greater than our walls and for that, we are so thankful! Enjoy this time of rest, family, friends, and of course turkey.