Want to know one habit ultra-successful people have in common? They read. A lot.
It’s no secret, meetings and events are a huge part of the startup life and with this looming threat of coronavirus you don’t have any events to attend. Well fear not friends, we have put together a list of our favorite books to improve the lives of entrepreneurs. We know that you never stop hustling so here are some books to inspire yourself to keep the hustle going even when you can’t leave the house and Amazon is still shipping!
- The 4-Hour Workweek – Timothy Ferriss
- Deep Work: Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World – Cal Newport
- Good to Great – Jim Collins
- Lost and Founder: A Painfully Honest Field Guide to the Startup World – Rand Fishkin
- Atomic Habits – James Clear
- The Creative Curve – Allen Gannett
- This is Marketing: You Can’t Be Seen Until You Learn To See – Seth Godin
- Thrive – Arianna Huffington
- Radical Candor – Kim Scott
- Disciplined Entrepreneurship – Bill Aulet
- Running Lean – Ash Maurya
- Crossing the Chasm – Geoffrey Moore
- Secrets of Sand Hill Road – Scott Kupor
- What You Do is Who You Are – Ben Horowitz
- Daring Greatly by Brené Brown
- The Messy Middle – Scott Belsky
- Start with Why – Simon Sinek
- Trillion Dollar Coach – Eric Schmidt & Jonathan Rosenberg
- Building a Story Brand – Donald Miller
- Never Split the Difference – Chris Voss
- Zero to One – Peter Thiel
Now it’s time to fill up that Amazon cart and start reading! And if you’re looking for a sustainable, less expensive option to stock up on books, check out Thriftbooks. Not a big reader, that’s okay! Audible is here for you, listen to your books while you go for a walk or a drive (helloooo multitaskers, I’m talking to you). Now quit reading this blog and pick up a book!