Join us on October 26th at 7pm to watch 5 amazing Atlanta Startups Pitch on Youtube Live. BYOB… because we still haven’t figured out to share a beer through our computer camera.
If you haven’t attended an in person Atlanta Startup Village before, then you are missing the largest monthly gathering of entrepreneurs in the Southeast. There will be 5 local startups giving five-minute pitches drawing in people from all over the Southeast for a live streamed event. Even without meeting in person, we know this incredible event will bring together the Atlanta tech community and give an up-close look at some of the technology coming out of our city. You should join us.
Make sure you join the meetup page and check out the details below. We hope to see you there!
Monday, October 26th, 2020
Pitches start at 7:00 p.m.
Who should watch:
Anyone who wants to be constructive, respectful, pay it forward, and learn about the Atlanta Startup Community.
We’re pleased to announce the presenters of Atlanta Startup Village #76:
- LFG Nexus: The social media platform for gamers
- Creative Critique: We facilitate quality feedback for design schools + design professionals
- Snapz It: Hair Styled in a “Snap!”
- Presso: The 5 minute dry-cleaning robot.
- Claimbot: A public adjusting distribution service built for homeowners, not the insurance company
Thanks to our sponsors at Fifth Third Bank!
From checking account solutions to cash management options, Fifth Third offers a full array of business banking products that are designed to keep your operations—and your cash—flowing smoothly.